Friday, March 17, 2017

Int'l Quilting Day & the Quilt Show

Are You Ready to Win & Watch?
International Quilting Weekend Has Begun! 
MY EPISODES ON THE QUILT SHOW ARE 2002 and 1404
Want to win a BERNINA? Enter now!

1. Enter to Win! Watch the Video to see what you can win. If you have entered, go to Step 2.


2. To See All the Shows for Free -- Login/Join - Sign in as usual or Sign Up



3. Start Watching!  MY EPISODES ARE 2002 and 1404

 
           


The Quilt Show will open all of its shows from the first seventeen series-- shows 101-1713 -- for the entire weekend. This means that, for three special days, everyone will have the chance to view over 220 shows, featuring some of the quilting world’s leading artists, for FREE. See your favorite quilters, quilting tips, quilting techniques and quilting tutorials. See the quilts of your favorite quilting teachers.

4 comments:

  1. The hexagon quilt is lovely. I hope you'll post a photo of it hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you my favorite color. It's green! Happy St. Pat's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard for me to choose a favorite color. I like to use scraps in quilts, usually bright, and tone down those fabrics with some black and white.
    The hexagon quilt is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there. Absolutely outstandingly beautiful quilt. I hope to see it some day.
    Favorite color is green. : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!